Tournaments & Outings
Golf Tournament & Outing Information & Services
From a small group of guys getting away for the weekend to a large charity fundraising tournaments, Cider Ridge can create a tournament golf outing that you and your guest will remember. Tournaments up to 108 players can be arranged and include
Request More Information!
- 18 holes of championship golf set against the scenic Appalachian backdrop
- PGA-certified professionals to assist with every detail
- Coordination of on-course contests
- Tournament scoring with custom scoreboard
- Registration set-up
- Range balls prior to play
- Reception space that can accommodate up to 100 people
- Custom built food & beverage menus
- Designated, professional golf staff to help you with pre-tournament planning and tournament coordination.
- An array of golf tournament formats and types to choose from including shotgun, modified shotgun, four-man best ball, Nassau, Callaway, High-Low and more!
- Golf Tournament scoring items such as scorecards, score sheets, rules and pairings, professional event scoring, and handicap service.
- Professional golf bag drop coordination and staged cart area.
- Participant names on each golf cart.
Food & Beverage
- Fully stocked Beverage cart with an array of sodas, sports drinks, beer, liquor, and snacks.
- Food and beverage service including breakfast buffets, barbecues on the patio, boxed lunches, and dinner buffets.
Gifts and Prizes
- Golf shop stocks many items for gifts, prizes, raffles, goodie bags and silent auctions such as golf shirts, hats, golf balls, tees, clubs, and gift certificates.
- Golf Shop will coordinate merchandise with your company logo.
- Contests/Prizes including: Longest Drive, Shortest Drive, Beat the Pro or Beat the CEO, Chipping Contest, Closet to the Pin, Putting Contests and more!
Call (256) 831-7222 for more information on booking an outing. You can also request a quote online by filling out your event details and we'll contact you with the pricing.